1. Specifications and other information of the Antminer S9i are as mentioned below.
2. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address and shipping method cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.
3.The shipping for this batch will start on a first-paid-first-ship basis on 15th May 2018 for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4.Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
5. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
6. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
|2||Total quantity of hash chips||189 PCS|
|3||Total quantity of hash boards||3 PCS|
|4||Total hash rate||14.00 TH/s|
|5||DC voltage input||11.60~13.00 V|
|6||DC current input @12V DC input||102.3 A +10%|
|7||DC Power @12V DC input||1228 W +10%|
|8||220VAC Power @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3||1320 W +10%|
|9||220VAC Power efficiency @25℃ ,93% conversion efficiency of APW3||94 J/TH +10%|
|10||Weight（without package）||4.2 kg|
|11||Operation temperature||0-40 ℃|
|12||Storage temperature||-40-85 ℃|
|13||Operation humidity||5%RH-95%RH，prevent condensation|
|15||Networking connection mode||Ethernet Cable|
|16||Power connection mode||All three PCI-E ports are required topower the board. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs. We suggest to prevent the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.|
1. BTC(Bitcoin), BCH(Bitcoin Cash), LTC(Litecoin) are accepted in this batch.
For BTC payment method ,please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BTC. If you send BCH to the BTC wallet the coins may be lost. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment "Valid" manually.
2. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
3. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
4. Special Provision: After an order has been submitted, a request to cancel the order, refund any part of the ordered amount or change the ordered item(s) to different items(s) or different batch(es) WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED by Bitmain. We advise you to make any purchase only after consideration.
5. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
6. The unit price and total price of the products, the amount paid by you shall be all denominated in U.S. dollars, no matter what currency you use to make payment . The exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency shall be adopted following the below rules:
• In the event that you pay for your placed Order which is valid and has not been fully paid yet, the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency fixed in such placed Order shall be adopted;
• Otherwise, the real time exchange rate between U.S. dollars and cryptocurrency displayed on the Site upon payment shall be adopted.
NOTE: The price of cryptocurrency mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency with fiat, the cryptocurrency's network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes WILL NOT be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.